If you are looking for a long-lasting roofing material that will last for the remainder of your home ownership, look no further than concrete or clay tile. This quality product can last upwards of 50+ years when properly installed and maintained. This product is one of the oldest roofing materials and has spanned decades due to its durability and lifespan.
What will a new tile roof cost in Austin? Homeowners can expect to pay between $10,500 and $30,000, depending on the size of the roof, the type of tile chosen, the pitch of the roof, and several other factors. A new tile roof in Austin will cost between $700 and $1000 per square to install in Austin.
15 square roof: $10,500 to $15,000
20 square roof: $14,,000 to $20,000
25 square roof: $17,500 to $25,000
30 square roof: $21,000 to $30,000
The size of your home will greatly impact the final cost of tile roof installation. When you call A1 Quality Roofing to inquire about a free estimate we will use precise measurements to provide you with as accurate pricing as possible.
What types of tile roofing does A1 Quality Roofing in Austin install?
Clay Tile Roofing
- Longevity: Clay tiles are longer lasting than other roofing materials. These roofs can have a longevity of nearly 100 years. Even on the low end, clay tile can last 50 years. They are built to be nearly indestructible and resistant to the elements.
- Low Maintenance: Many other roofing materials require regular maintenance, cleaning, and inspections. Clay tile seems to be a “set it and forget it” type of roofing material. They are built to last!
- Durability: A beautiful attribute of clay is that they do not rot and are insect-resistant. They remain structurally reliable and stunning for years to come.
- Insulation – An advantage to clay tiles is that air can freely circulate beneath the tiles, regulating the rooftop temperatures, and maintaining comfortable indoor temperatures.
- Weather Resistant – Other roofing materials must expand and contract with the changing weather conditions. Clay beautifully maintains the roof’s integrity through the ability to withstand hot and cold weather events.
Concrete Tile Roofing
- Durability: Similar to clay, this type of tile roofing can last an extremely long time. This is one of the longest roofing materials when compared to others such as asphalt and metal.
- Withstand Nature – Hailstorms, rainstorms, rot, insect damage, and fire don’t hold much up against concrete tile. You will never have to worry about a safe strong roof over your head when you rely on concrete tiling.
- Variety: Another beautiful attribute of the concrete tiling is the variety of colors and styles the homeowner can choose from. The possibilities are endless!
- Low Maintenance – Again, similar to clay, there is minimal maintenance that needs to be addressed with a concrete tile roof. There is no need to have a to-do list line item for your roof when it comes to this material.
- Noise-Controlling – Ah, the peace and quiet atmosphere of a home with a concrete tile roof! Concrete tile has a noise-canceling feature that keeps the racket of the neighborhood outside where it needs to stay.
- Appearance – Created to look like natural slate, shake, or Spanish tiles.
- Lightweight – This material is typically one-fourth of the weight of regular tiles. And they aren’t nearly as brittle.
- Longevity – Ultraviolet inhibitors are included in the material to minimize sun damage, which helps extend life expectancy.
- Easy Installation – Due to the pliability and lightweight nature of this product, the tiles can be cut with a handy utility knife and shaped to fit the home. There is less chance of damage during the installation process.
- Savings – When compared to other types of tile, this product is much less expensive.
No matter where you live, or the style of your home, you can glean the benefits of a tile roof! Consider calling A1 Quality Roofing in Austin to learn more about this stunning material and cross-off roof maintenance from your regular inspection schedule! We are skilled and knowledgeable when it comes to tile roofing and we will provide you with 100% customer satisfaction! Call today to learn more! (You might be interested for new gutters! Check our article now about new gutter cost in Austin.)