Premier Cedar Roofing Services in Austin
Austin Cedar Roofers You Can Trust
Installing cedar shingles roofing can provide a large number of benefits, including increased energy efficiency and improved durability. Cedar shingles are a sustainable roofing material resistant to rot and insect damage, making them extremely durable and long-lasting.
A1 Quality Roofing is a trusted Austin roofing contractor committed to providing only the best for your home. We will guide you through the process and help you choose the color and style that complements your current decor. You are going to love your new, natural cedar roof!
Call us today to schedule a free inspection to see if a cedar roof is right for your home! In addition to cedar roofing, A1 Quality Roofing offers a variety of residential roofing systems including asphalt shingles, metal, slate, and tile roofing.
Types of Cedar Roofs We Install
Compared to wood shakes, wood shingles have some additional advantages. They are more uniform in appearance due to the saw method of cutting used for them. This provides a consistent overall look for your roof, unlike the rough-cut finish of shakes. Additionally, wood shingles can be easier and faster to install, making them a more cost-effective choice for homeowners.
Why Austin, TX Loves Cedar Shingles
When making your selection about the type of cedar roofing to fit your needs, there will be pros and cons. We have broken down the list for you:
Pros of Cedar Roofing
- Eco-Friendly: Cedar roofing material is not only 100% biodegradable, but it is also incredibly energy-efficient.
- Durable: Cedar is one of the most durable wood materials available, making them ideal for a home’s exterior.
- Beauty: Everyone loves the charm cedar shingles add to their home’s curb appeal.
Cons of Cedar Roofing
- High-maintenance: Cedar roofs require more maintenance than other roofing types, including treatment for moisture and fire resistance.
- Price: Cedar shingles cost more than asphalt shingles, despite having a similar lifespan.